Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Skinny Love (Who sings that? Is that Bawn Eyevehr?)

Me and my two best friends all work at the same city pool. I work as a counselor for a kids program, and Liz is a lifeguard and Cleaveland works at the concession stand. And I could go on about how nice it is to have a friend who works at the concession stand; let's just say there is nothing more I love than free food. But alas, this post is about to get a bit more interesting.

The pool is outdoors, and for some reason is ill equipped with surveillance cameras, because there are none that monitor the pool. So as we were driving home late one night from a rockin' concert, we had the bright idea of sneaking in to the pool for a midnight dip.

What. A. Rush. Going naked off the high dive has got to be one of the coolest things I've been able to convince myself to do, other than the time Cleaveland and I jumped onto the running carousel at the mall.

It was all fun and games until we saw the sirens. The three of us flopped ourselves onto the concrete beached whale style and then rolled to our clothes, quickly pulling them on. We did not want to have to be lectured by a cop in our birthday suits.

Luckily, the cop was busting a bunch of other kids for fireworks. Hallelujah. For once in my life I've gotten away with something. Muwahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment