Sunday, July 1, 2012

pet peeve of the day

Periods. First off, why is everyone so taboo about their genital bleeding? So you need a tampon? It shouldn't have to be some covert operation, every second person in the world has it. Which brings me to my second point. Why on earth does no one ever have a tampon? Every second person in the world has it so you would think some one would be prepared for the monthly visitor. Also, my friend the other day as we were passing the tampons said that it was a known fact when a girl gets her period that her mom does something nice for her. "my mom took me out for ice cream and bought me pajamas." I think my mom made me a frozen dinner. Maybe we should make that a more widespread fact. Lastly, the price of tampons is just blasphemy.

Okay. Rant over. I apologize. K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment