Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pink Hair, don't care.

So nothing became of the Candy superstition incident. There is no reason to be fearing black cats. Or mirrors. Unless your ugly.

There is a reason to be fearing the pink hair now comfortably resting upon my head.
I've gotten to the point that I know longer can remember my natural hair color. I've had black, red, blond, and all the browns in between. But it was because of this overwhelming boredom that caused me to reach for the fire engine red that ultimately turned out to be pink. Don't worry, it's not all over, just on the underneath side.

Did I mention my parents don't know about it yet? We'll see how long I can keep this under wraps before I feel their wrath for displaying teenage rebellion on my scalp.

Or maybe they'll find it quite tasteful? I swear, adults have forgotten all sense of what it is like to have the urge to just be young and irresponsible. Where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment