Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Today, I am in Hell.

I hate Nevada. It's hot and sticky outside all the time, and all you can see anywhere is dirt. I hate Nevada. But even worse than just Nevada in general, is Elko, Nevada. Besides the fact that Elko is hot and sticky and covered in dirt, it is one of those vacuum towns- anyone who is born there can't get out when they grow up, so it's just a small town filled with dead dreams and the people that can't escape it. And the way the boys stare... Gosh you would think they'd never seen a girl in their entire lives! I'm pretty sure that hell is a crowded Walmart on Black Friday located in Elko. Or maybe it's just a never ending AP test that you didn't study for given in the DMV. Either way, I don't want to go. And I just want to get out of Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment